Lawyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lawyer Interview Questions

Lawyer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why you want to work for law firm

3 Answers

because passion for law

It's always been something I've wanted to do. I enjoy public speaking and investigation. I believe this is a way in which I can personally save someone from complications and difficulty they may face during their life.

Law is both a very controversial (depending on the case) and yet straight forward aspect which allows for a wide spectrum of ideas in order to solve the case

how you see yourself in 5 years time

1 Answer

my name

2 Answers

How does a car engine work? What are the processes behind a person entering a web address into the browser and then the website being loaded onto the screen?

Give an example of a time you have had to make a difficult decision what have you done to prepare for this position?

Example of a litigation matter you have handled

2 Answers

Why PSL? What familiarity with PSL? What does your experience bring to team? Why now and why leaving current position? What ideas for future development? Why this firm? This was a very relaxed interview process which lasted about an hour. Both interviewers were direct and easy to address. The questions were straightforward and easy to use to demonstrate experience and skills. Feedback given which was insightful and helpful.

Typical stuff about my previous experience, a few scenario based questions, then half the interview they talked about themselves and their work.

110 of 53 Interview Questions