Learning and Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Learning and Development Interview Questions

Learning and development interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions were based upon Amazon's Leadership Principles and were competency based. This format was used from the offset of all the interviews that were conducted.

1 Answer

Standard "tell me about a time when you ...." questions

The most difficult part was that the length of the questions and the fact that they asked the follow up questions at the same time as the initial question. They were related to providing examples of when you worked as a team or challenged others' opinion.

General competency based questions about learning and consulting, understanding about vulnerability.

To present a presentation based on a L&D scenario General question on personal development and reasons for choosing L&D and their company Specific questions relating to my previous experience and background in L&D and which areas I had been involved in

Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower? If you had to choose xyz, what would you do. If an employee did x and other employees reacted by x, what would you do. Etc. etc. How would you behave in x type situation, et.?

Do you speak French? Do you have a CIPD certificate? Are you aware that it is a very administrative role?

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs