Engineer Interview Questions in Leeds, England | Glassdoor.co.uk

Engineer Interview Questions in Leeds, England

engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Talk about a challenging situation and how you dealt with it.

2 Answers

their approach does seem to be a recurring issue ...

I've lost count of the number of companies that pull the old "agree anything verbally, then try to get good candidates to agree to something else entirely in writing" trick. They think that if they have made you jump through hoops like paying for flights to interview in a remote location and paying to get a certified copy of a passport they never even asked for, you'll comply as you don't want to lose those sunken costs. In reality, most candidates with options will just say "no thanks", then come on here and warn their peers not to waste their time. Well done for not falling for their obvious black hat recruitment tactics. It was undoubtedly their loss, and they know it.

Whats the hardest thing you've ever done?

2 Answers

Questions alternated between very simple and pointless arbitrary. See below.

2 Answers

Give an example of when you have made or notices a mistake, and how did you solve it.

1 Answer

How would you deal with having no staff across all local stores resulting in angry customers and long queues?

1 Answer

One very vague question about addressing a new project requirement. Finally they wanted a copy of my passport - for an interview (seriously? At first interview is this necessary)

1 Answer

Estimate how many postboxes in the UK

1 Answer

25 horses. how many untimed races required to determine the fastest 3?

1 Answer

7*8? (no joke, they asked it in a serious of fast-paced questioned designed (I assume) to rank up the pressure.

1 Answer

Asked me about my CV and my previous experiences.

110 of 372 Interview Questions