Legal cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Legal cashier Interview Questions

legal cashier interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They arranged telephone interview with HR. Sent 20 mins telling me what a great company it is, and how I would be a great fit. Then ambushed me by saying they would not take things any further unless I agreed my salary there and then. Would not tell me what they were offering, would not give me an hour to research and come back to them with a figure (despite saying there was a great bonus scheme and many other benefits etc, which obviously one would need to consider - no legal dept salary info on Glassdoor). Refused to tell me why they were doing this, and if they thought refusing to negotiate with someone who is applying for a job where negotiation is part of the jobspec is sensible. Absolutely absurd behavioiur

4 Answers

Told them I wasn't going to be forced to making a salary commitment on the basis of 20 mins of sales spiel. They then terminated the call. Can only conclude they are wasting everyone's time by disingenuously using applicants for market mapping or similar. Idiotic company, certainly would not work for any company behaving like this.

Hi. It sounds like you may have got the wrong end of the stick here. They would have been asking you what your current salary is (so that they know they can at least match that) before progressing. This way they are not going to be wasting your time if their range was way out. There would still have been the normal salary negotiation at the end when they actually moved to offer stage. Both of these are fairly normal practice for every company.

Can you give us an example when you have used good communication skills within a team?

2 Answers

Previous expereince

2 Answers

My ability to deal with difficult situations or difficult clients. Examples of my communication approach and how I would deal with these situations.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at TLT? What would you do to be accurate? What skills do you think we are looking for and do you think you possess them and why? When are you available?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at W&C

1 Answer

Please can you do an Elevator Pitch for our product to a potential client?

1 Answer

If I see a mistake in your work I'll throw it back at you and tell you to work out what's wrong with it. How would you feel about that?

1 Answer

Do I have any experience in bundling

1 Answer

Give a time when you were challenged?

110 of 318 Interview Questions