Associate consultant Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor.co.uk

Associate consultant Interview Questions in London

associate consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What kind of a leader are you?

2 Answers

A leader's job is to lead the followers in the right direction by creating right amount of energy in his followers by motivating them to complete the given task and I think I can do that very easily Infact am a master of this thing

Thanks, and I believe that the question was more around the type/kind of leader in terms of whether you are e.g. a charismatic, autocratic, coaching, situational and so on leader. There's plenty of literature on this topic.

The hardest thing you have ever done? Why Recruitment?

2 Answers

How are you feeling?

1 Answer

Which subsidiary interests you the most and what type of projects are you keen for?

1 Answer

What motivates you to work for JDX?

1 Answer

Prepare with all the usual questions. Why do you want to work in recruitment etc.

1 Answer

Two interviews in Round 1 and a test. Interview 1: (Manager) Short case- How much does a taxi driver earn in London per annum?

1 Answer

We have a skin care cream that was increasing profits 20% for the past 3 years but this year profits have plateaued. Why is this?

1 Answer

Case Interview: Pharmaco wants to explore expanding its indication to a new therapeutic area, in which it has no commercial footprint. Questions are: 1) How would you figure out what peak revenues would be if client were to expand to this new therapeutic area? 2) How would you figure out how the company should enter this new therapeutic area?

1 Answer

What makes you suitable for this job?