Business Analyst Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor.co.uk

Business Analyst Interview Questions in London

Business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult part for me was the unexpected question of how the case study solutions arrived at during the team task would be supported once the project had been implemented.

3 Answers

I believe, this is testing your ability to keep calm, and to show you have a logical thought process. Remember its not about getting the right answer, its about how you got to that answer.

Hi, I have a final interview coming up and it will be a 2,5 hours consisting case study and interview with the MD. Are you able to share some hints and tips for the case study? Thank you.

If you were a business analyst would you be interested in the implementation?

2 Answers

Estimate the annual revenue of all Tesco stores in London.

1 Answer

Would you mind of working in a small village, in the middle of nowhere, far from home for long periods of time?

1 Answer

What are the challenges the IT industry will face over the coming years?

1 Answer

How do you deal with bias? (re. selecting URLs for the research of your social justice problem)

1 Answer

What do you do when a stake holder wants a must have requirement but the costs are too high.

1 Answer

What do you consider to be the "greater good"?

1 Answer

what will you do if you don't get the offer today?

1 Answer

How would you resolve potential delays at stage "x" in the project? The interviewer was very pushy on these sorts of questions, trying to squeeze as much detail (even if it's obvious) out of you.

110 of 565 Interview Questions