Management consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Management consultant Interview Questions

management consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How to deal with a business that is uncommitted to changing its ways

2 Answers

Next steps would be affected by this, but mentoring/assessment of leaders is the first step.

This is natural, it's a human trait to resist the unknown, and not embrace things that seem difficult. Education and awareness is the first step, allow people time to understand what is coming and what the impact will be, be honest, pros and cons, there is always a benefit somewhere, assist them finding this. Engage the local influencers, make todays "go to people" tomorrows "go to people", they will be your greatest asset with their ownership and advocacy, people fear losing face and losing perceived knowledge power more than anything else, keep them knowledgable...

Telephone interview: Give me an example of a time you provided excellent customer service

2 Answers

Personal Experience Questions: Tell me about a time when you experienced conflict between yourself and another member of your team. How did you handle this situation? Tell me about a time when you experienced conflict within a group or organisation when you were trying to acheive a specific goal. What steps did you take to acheive this goal?

1 Answer

Can you tell me why you think Virgin and Kuoni are different- give examples.

1 Answer

consulting based questions to test competency

1 Answer

Phone screening - It was just typical interview questions like - Why Deloitte, Have you worked in Change Management, Strentgths, Weakness, Ability to travel and pay package expectations. It was a good friendly discussion Senior Manager Interview - The Senior manager was very friendly and asked me indepth questions about my work experience, my favourite two projects I worked on, how I managed stress, How i dealt with difficult people, have I ever managed teams, Open to travelling etc Assesment Centre- There was a room filled with about 8 candidates, First task was to summarise a 10 page client document to present to Deloitte CEO as one page, second was interview with director to present a 10 minute presentation on case study (given one hour to prepare), next was partner interview where indepth questions about my work were asked and finally group discussion (about one hour)

asked about previous experience

1 Answer

Tell me more about this teaching role on your CV.

1 Answer

Can you demonstrate a time you showed leadership?

1 Answer

What would you do with my problem?

110 of 168 Interview Questions