Management consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for management consultant

Management consultant Interview Questions

management consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How to deal with a business that is uncommitted to changing its ways

2 Answers

Next steps would be affected by this, but mentoring/assessment of leaders is the first step.

This is natural, it's a human trait to resist the unknown, and not embrace things that seem difficult. Education and awareness is the first step, allow people time to understand what is coming and what the impact will be, be honest, pros and cons, there is always a benefit somewhere, assist them finding this. Engage the local influencers, make todays "go to people" tomorrows "go to people", they will be your greatest asset with their ownership and advocacy, people fear losing face and losing perceived knowledge power more than anything else, keep them knowledgable...

Telephone interview: Give me an example of a time you provided excellent customer service

2 Answers

Personal Experience Questions: Tell me about a time when you experienced conflict between yourself and another member of your team. How did you handle this situation? Tell me about a time when you experienced conflict within a group or organisation when you were trying to acheive a specific goal. What steps did you take to acheive this goal?

1 Answer

Can you tell me why you think Virgin and Kuoni are different- give examples.

1 Answer

Experience in drafting business procses and implementing business change

1 Answer

How do you feel that you wife is more senior to you?

1 Answer

If a senior manager isn't for change, how do you get them onboard?

1 Answer

Why did you apply for this role?

asked about previous experience

1 Answer

What attracts you to the role

110 of 229 Interview Questions