Managing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Managing Consultant Interview Questions

Managing consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The case study was the most challenging part of the assessment. You are only given the materials on the day and there is only so much preparation you can do.

2 Answers

I feel the case study isn't really a test of how well you know the subject matter. To me, it was more about how you structure and organize yourself, present your ideas, your ability to think on your feet and generally engage and build rapport with the prospective client. In other words, it simulates how you might represent the firm in front of a client or on a client site. Tips: use the materials you're given e.g. draw flow charts on the whiteboard, ask clarifying questions and remember you don't need to have all the answers - you can take questions on notice.

I disagree with the poster above - having recieved feedback for my interview (I was unsuccessful) the main points were on areas I had missed in the case study. For example, financial calculation using the data to see that the project was overbudget and it had been incorrectly RAG green. Yes something that should have been picked up on and with more than one hour to assimilate and prep likely it would have been - however I am not a finance guy so not immediately obvious. Decision not to precede was directly related to things missed in the case study. My advice - read all the information, make flash notes to remind you off the points to make and dont waste time on diagrams, tables or anything else. Make sure you understand all the data provided. Good Luck!

What managerial experience do you have?

1 Answer

Did you pass the verbal reasoning and numerical test?

1 Answer

What would you like to know about us?

1 Answer

Previous project experience Relevant industry knowledge Technical knowledge of project management Team management experience

Why PwC?

1 Answer

What are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

Typical competency based questions only with superficial answers needed.

Why Accenture?

1 Answer

What qualities you think I am looking in a Senior Manager?

110 of 99 Interview Questions