Manchester, England interview questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interview questions in Manchester, England

UKFast.Net Interviews in Manchester

www.ukfast.co.uk /  HQ: Manchester

49 Interviews in Manchester (of 66)

2.6 Average

BookingGo Interviews in Manchester

www.rentalcars.com /  HQ: Manchester

38 Interviews in Manchester (of 65) / Part of Booking.com

2.8 Average

Element Events Interviews in Manchester

www.weareelementevents.com /  HQ: Manchester

34 Interviews in Manchester (of 43)

2.7 Average

Interview Questions in Manchester

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is success? Some IT knowledge required for the technical test- what does http stand for; how many bits are in a byte etc.

3 Answers

Hi Mate, I would be grateful if you can email me some more details as i am planning to apply for FDM. my email is bhikopatodi at gmail com thanks

Hi there. Hope you're well. I understand that there were 3 5-minute interviews. Can you please tell me what kinds of questions they asked in the business/behavioural interview? Would be much appreciated! Kind regards.

Hi there, Appreciate your tips on here, hope you are well. Are there any tough questions on the phone interview?

Do you like football? Do you like sports? Do you own any of our products? Are there any Nike athlete's that you look up to? Can you give an example of when you have provided good customer service?

2 Answers

What could I bring to the role.

1 Answer

Can you tell me about a time when you've failed, or had a setback? How did you overcome this?

1 Answer

Have you ever worked in an environment where you had to work towards targets?

1 Answer

What is the most difficult situation you have had to deal with either professionally or personally

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself, starting from when you were a child through education and work to bring me up to the present day.

1 Answer

Have I used a database / spreadsheet before, how can data be found?

110 of 3,471 Interview Questions