Manchester, England interview questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interview questions in Manchester, England

UKFast.Net Interviews in Manchester

www.ukfast.co.uk /  HQ: Manchester

32 Interviews in Manchester (of 43)

2.6 Easy

Rentalcars.com Interviews in Manchester

www.rentalcars.com /  HQ: Manchester

31 Interviews in Manchester (of 47) / Part of Priceline Group

2.9 Average

Royal Bank of Scotland Interviews in Manchester

jobs.rbs.com /  HQ: Edinburgh, UK

26 Interviews in Manchester (of 759)

3.0 Average

Interview Questions in Manchester

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is success? Some IT knowledge required for the technical test- what does http stand for; how many bits are in a byte etc.

3 Answers

Hi Mate, I would be grateful if you can email me some more details as i am planning to apply for FDM. my email is bhikopatodi at gmail com thanks

Hi there. Hope you're well. I understand that there were 3 5-minute interviews. Can you please tell me what kinds of questions they asked in the business/behavioural interview? Would be much appreciated! Kind regards.

Hi there, Appreciate your tips on here, hope you are well. Are there any tough questions on the phone interview?

Do you like football? Do you like sports? Do you own any of our products? Are there any Nike athlete's that you look up to? Can you give an example of when you have provided good customer service?

2 Answers

What particular role would you like to champion as a member of staff?

about the company

1 Answer

what do you think of our company

How were successes achieved

1 Answer

Do you know any of our clients in the area to which you have applied?

1 Answer

I did not expect the interviewer (who is now my team leader) to spend so much of the interview talking about hobbies and interests.

1 Answer

would you be willing to use your own car for work purposes!

Teamwork question. Dealing with a customer System implementation Reconciliation