Market Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Market Research

Market Research Interview Questions

Market research interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you know any influent people in Congo Kinshasa?

1 Answer

I said yes as I have a number of people in RDC that are professional people that would be keen on the courses that the training centre offers.

How do you think you can contribute to target the french speaking countries so that they might be interested to use our services?

1 Answer

What do you know about us?

1 Answer

What would you do if a gatekeeper refuses to put you through to a decision maker? / Why are you interested in this type of work?

1 Answer

What is your availability to start?

1 Answer

Very easy interview process, Few questions asking what is their company about? what is your background? Very generic questions even a dumbhead could answer Any person who speaks decent English can ace it without doubts. I've been into Sales all my life and since I was unemployed I decided to give it a go for quick cash. I guess the interviewer reckoned it and gave idiotic explanation why I couldn't ace the interview. Even if I had an offer, I wouldn't have accepted it for obvious reasons.Please go for it if this is the last job in the world!

She mainly outlined the job and the most taxing question was how much market research experience I had.

Why are you suitable for the job

110 of 62 Interview Questions