Market researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for market researcher

Market researcher Interview Questions

market researcher interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Video interview: 1) why this division 2) tell me about a recent news 3) effect of the fed hike on the bond market 4) additional comments

8 Answers

Hi, I have a BNP video interview. Was your interview conducted by Sonru? I ask because your questions seem very similar tot what I was advised by HR to prepare

Yes, it was realized through the Sonru platform

Hi again, please if you still remember, could go recall what the sales and trading group exercises consisted of? Also was there any technical aspect of the interview. The AC invitation email is exactly as you've described but I don't want to be blindsided by a technical interview so I'd just like to confirm. Thank you!

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Tell me the different ways that you can calculate VaR (Value at Risk).

2 Answers

Putting the customer first is at the heart of what we do. How will you champion this in your role and ensure that others do the same?

3 Answers

Name five key issues facing banking. Describe how these issues might be overcome or capitalised on.

1. how you reacted to negative feedback

2 Answers

Discuss the flaws of Black-Scholes.

2 Answers

Who is to blame for the financial crisis?

2 Answers

Talk about a time when you have worked/led a team?

2 Answers

How do you decide which discount curve to use when valuing future cash flows of financial instruments (bonds, IRS,...)?

1 Answer

You only have Net Income and Sales, which other financial number you would like to have to evaluate a company? (overall, i found the questions not very difficult)

110 of 586 Interview Questions