Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marketing Interview Questions

2,552

Marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You only have Net Income and Sales, which other financial number you would like to have to evaluate a company? (overall, i found the questions not very difficult)

EBITDA

expenditure. If the company is spending more than it is, its in trouble. Also, those figures are just snapshots. You need graphs of these over time to see if any trends are emerging.

Tell me the different ways that you can calculate VaR (Value at Risk).

2 Answers

Discuss the flaws of Black-Scholes.

2 Answers

You are doing a Phd in Statistics, why do u want to work as a trader but not a quants

1 Answer

How would I change the embedded ways of working

1 Answer

Asked whether i would consider a job position which is completely non relevant to the application I made

1 Answer

What was my previous role

1 Answer

Would you rather fight a horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?

1 Answer

Awkward, clunky and inconvenient automated recruitment process with a lack of human interaction Automated electronic messages - making you log on to their website to read their message each time. If you don't read each of them in time, you could miss out on an on-line test which they give a short time frame to do. All the automated messages emailed to you look the same - rejection, thank you for application, test invitation all read as below: You have received a message from HSBC which has been delivered to you via our secure message service as a continued effort from us to protect your personal information. To access your message, please click here, enter your login details then click on the My Messages tab. If you experience any difficulty using the link, simply access your profile to view your messages. You will be notified each time you have a new message. Kind regards, HSBC Automated telephoning - call are made to your number and no clue is given regarding which job application it is referring to or whether you have an interview. When you call back, there's an automated message saying the voicemail box is full and you are asked to call back another time. Of course when you call back another time, the voicemail box is still full!!

110 of 2,552 Interview Questions