Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Q: Are you a driven person? Q: Where you you see yourself in 3 years? Q: Why do you want this job?

1 Answer

Basically, just answer that you are ambitious and hard working. "I don't want to be a salesman, I want to be a manager".

My personality, attitude and skills.

1 Answer

Are you a french National?

3 Answers

1. What are your family circumstances? 2. Give us an example of your best work and the result? 3. Why do you want to work with Simpler? 4. What are your long-term career aspirations?

why Avios

1 Answer

If you were us, what issues do you feel we would have with you in the interview?

1 Answer

Was asked to prepare a short marketing plan presentation.

1 Answer

Awkward, clunky and inconvenient automated recruitment process with a lack of human interaction Automated electronic messages - making you log on to their website to read their message each time. If you don't read each of them in time, you could miss out on an on-line test which they give a short time frame to do. All the automated messages emailed to you look the same - rejection, thank you for application, test invitation all read as below: You have received a message from HSBC which has been delivered to you via our secure message service as a continued effort from us to protect your personal information. To access your message, please click here, enter your login details then click on the My Messages tab. If you experience any difficulty using the link, simply access your profile to view your messages. You will be notified each time you have a new message. Kind regards, HSBC Automated telephoning - call are made to your number and no clue is given regarding which job application it is referring to or whether you have an interview. When you call back, there's an automated message saying the voicemail box is full and you are asked to call back another time. Of course when you call back another time, the voicemail box is still full!!

1 Answer

So tell me, you've hopped around, don't have much experience, and X is a lot of money...[his questions would be in the form of criticizing statements)

1 Answer

Why did you leave your last job?

110 of 809 Interview Questions