Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would I change the embedded ways of working

1 Answer

With focused processes and tight man management

What do I think the biggest challenge is?

1 Answer

Why did you leave your last job?

1 Answer

Unexpected 5 minute role play where you will be required to play Cisilion's Marketing Manager in order to gain more partner funding.

1 Answer

The objectives of the role were extensive and specific, with specified outputs that were expected by the end of year 1. They asked me in lots of detail about my approach to each area.

2 Answers

Technical question of use of spreadsheets

1 Answer

Awkward, clunky and inconvenient automated recruitment process with a lack of human interaction Automated electronic messages - making you log on to their website to read their message each time. If you don't read each of them in time, you could miss out on an on-line test which they give a short time frame to do. All the automated messages emailed to you look the same - rejection, thank you for application, test invitation all read as below: You have received a message from HSBC which has been delivered to you via our secure message service as a continued effort from us to protect your personal information. To access your message, please click here, enter your login details then click on the My Messages tab. If you experience any difficulty using the link, simply access your profile to view your messages. You will be notified each time you have a new message. Kind regards, HSBC Automated telephoning - call are made to your number and no clue is given regarding which job application it is referring to or whether you have an interview. When you call back, there's an automated message saying the voicemail box is full and you are asked to call back another time. Of course when you call back another time, the voicemail box is still full!!

1 Answer

At the second phone interview: are you holding a pen in your hand? Sell it to me.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Venturi?

1 Answer

What can you bring to the table that nobody else can

110 of 417 Interview Questions