Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Marketing Manager

Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

So tell me, you've hopped around, don't have much experience, and X is a lot of money...[his questions would be in the form of criticizing statements)

1 Answer

Why did you leave your last job?

1 Answer

What do I think the biggest challenge is?

1 Answer

There was no proper rationale to the questioning the questions and subject matters discussed were all over the place. Suddenly, the interviewer very rudely announced that he would terminate the interview and said I was unsuitable for the role one of the main reasons was that in my current job I do not produce marketing collateral as I brief creative agencies to produce it. They would expect the person to do this in-house. This was not even mentioned once in the job description.

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience for this role.

1 Answer

The objectives of the role were extensive and specific, with specified outputs that were expected by the end of year 1. They asked me in lots of detail about my approach to each area.

2 Answers

When would you be free for an interview?

1 Answer

Lots of competency based questions

1 Answer

Only technical question they asked was, what influence would they have at the beginning of a building being designed by the architect.

1 Answer

At the second phone interview: are you holding a pen in your hand? Sell it to me.

1120 of 897 Interview Questions