Marketing trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marketing trainee Interview Questions

marketing trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What traits do you possess to make you good at selling

2 Answers

Thank you for your feedback, As a company we are outsourced to sell and market products on behalf of our clients. The sales element of what we do is very entry level. None of the questions asked in the first round of our interview process are based around the sales ability of the candidate as we provide full training to successful applicants thus we are not concerned as to what an individual has done but more so what they are willing to do. The typical questions asked are geared towards an individuals ability to lead and coach a team, the primary objectives of the company at present are to achieve nationwide expansion. We are sorry if you experienced discomfort within our lobby being sat around the other candidates however the building is shared and due to the time of the year a lot of graduates and students will apply to the roles advertised by my company and others we share office space with. If you wish to discuss the matter further please feel free to contact us via email or a phone call using the details provided on your confirmation email, we are more than happy to welcome and address any of the questions or concerns you may still have.

it was simple like tell me about yourself, what do you know about company, how marketing strategy works, what strategies can be applied for business etc etc

2 Answers

Qualifications?

Personal plan

1 Answer

What did you notice all the people in the waiting room have in common?

1 Answer

I asked them "is this a commission payed or is there a base salary?"

What motivates you?

1 Answer

(3 random products put in front of you) Tell me what you think of these products. Good. Now tell me what you'd change about them.

why marketing

1 Answer

What are the pros and cons for different types of direct and indirect marketing.

110 of 147 Interview Questions