mthree Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 179 of over 179 interviews

Other5%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

mthree

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at mthree

Interview

initial information phone call Technical test Automatic video interview Then depends on the client with next happens next, you might get to meet the client in person/online maybe talk with them Then you may get some type of formal offer

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about tech and why do you want to work in this area
    Answer Question

mthree

Application

I interviewed at mthree

Interview

This was a great experience and a quick one. I had two tests about the position and one soft skills interview . I had a specific time to complete . There were instructions how to proceed

Interview Questions
  • About my self , what projects I completed , soft skills and why I'm interested

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

207.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=mthree~1390050
Join the conversation on

mthree

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at mthree

Interview

Interview was pretty basic. Questions about dbms and sql and data structures and computer networks were asked. Basic coding questions to test language syntax and semantics were asked. Interviewer was very friendly and kind. She was considerate towards non IT background students as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

mthree

Application

I interviewed at mthree

Interview

There will be 3 stage for the interview process. First, taking a aptitude test and 2 coding questions of any language you decide, followed by a phone interview if you passed the test, then, an automated interview consisting of 7 questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is an interesting fact about you that is not in your CV

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at mthree (Sydney) in Apr 2022

Interview

Had an initial phone screening, then two coding questions about "lucky numbers" which contain 6 or 8 and parsing HH:MM:SS strings for the smallest time and then an online video assessment. Recruiter was showering me with compliments throughout the process saying you did very well in X stage and said positions were available at X clients etc. Asked me to fill out a mthree resume template that they would send to said clients. Has now been four weeks and haven't heard back. Sent an email two weeks ago but no reply.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What ignited your interest in tech and why are you excited about pursuing a career in this field? 2. What do you do in your spare time which demonstrates your passion for technology? 3. What is the most interesting thing about you that is not on your resume/CV? 4. Tell me about a time where you have pushed yourself out of your comfort zone, this can be academic, professional or in your personal life? And what did you learn from this? 5. Tell me about one of your favorite experiences working with a team, what was your role and what impact did you have on the team? 6. Tell me about a time when you had to juggle several projects at the same time, how did you organize your time? What was the result? 7. The mthree and Aspire 1000 statement of commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion is “I believe in equality and promise to be an active participant in the positive action movement to remove prejudice and discrimination in the technology community and workplace.” - what does this statement mean to you and do you think it is an important statement within the workplace?

mthree

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at mthree in Apr 2022

Interview

I applied online, after which I was sent a coding test. I passed the test and was sent an interview date, which was then changed 3 times by mthree. I finally interviewed and was basically told that the results did not fit with their requirements, even though I was sent an email saying I had gotten through to the next round. Very misleading.

Interview Questions
  • No questions asked, a 2-minute teams call to be told that I did not get through to the next round, which i could have been told via email.

mthree

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at mthree

Interview

First phase I submitted a CV and cover letter electronically. Second phase involved the completion of some coding and numerical competency questions followed by a screening call with one of their recruiters. Third phase involved completing an automated video interview. They're just trying to amass large hauls of candidates for when positions may become available. I completed all of their recruitment processes in a rush to meet their new cohort starting deadline only for them to delay over the decision causing me to miss out on a recently started cohort. As such I have been in limbo for 6 weeks post recruitment with no contact from them. I followed up with no response multiple times. Only when I mentioned I had another offer did they bother to respond then taking over a week only to tell me they had no opportunities available unless I was willing to continue to wait for some 'future' cohort with no start date . DO NOT waste your time with mthree.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do in your free time that shows your interest in technology? What is the important of diversity in the workplace? Tell us about a time you managed two projects at the same time. What did you learn from it? Why do you want to work in this industry? Coding test had two questions, one about counting numbers that are deemed "lucky" based on the numbers them containing at least one 6 or 8, and another which was about parsing in date time formats from a text file to determine the fastest marathon runner times.
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at mthree (London, England) in Mar 2022

Interview

Internal, senior, mthree role, not a training role. Process in several steps, starting with an interview with a recruiter in the US, followed by interviews with department head and C-level. Process took about one month. Phrases such "perfect fit" and "we will be making you an offer" were also mentioned in conversations and emails (which is strange). At some point it was so positive it almost felt like I was in a play. However, I never heard back after the last interview, contacted them after about two weeks which then resulted in a prompt email from HR saying I had not progressed. Very strange behavior, especially with the comments, and of course most organisations keep you informed and get back to you in a professional way without you having to chase them for an answer - taking into account the seniority, the seniority of role discussed, but also what it says about you as an organisation and the individuals involved. Still rather surprising how people behave and the impressions that they leave the candidate with, regardless if the outcome means being offered a position or not. The recruiter from HR was professional, but the rest was, unfortunately, a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you applying to us? Overall more talk about themselves than questions to/about me or any specific skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at mthree (London, England) in Mar 2022

Interview

Automated interview, 8 questions. 30 seconds thinking time per question. 2 minutes to respond to questions. Automated voice to talk you through it. Although no response having finished interview 2 weeks ago.

Interview Questions
  • How important is diversity in the workplace? Tell me about a time you juggled two projects at the same time. What's an interesting thing about you that's not on your résumé?

mthree

Application

I interviewed at mthree

Interview

This interview had 3 or 4 steps. The first step was the introduction step. It took about 15 min with a recruiter. After, was an online assessment. It contained two technical questions and 30 logical multi choices questions. The third step was a technical zoom interview and the last one was a behavioral zoom interview question

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 179 Interviews

mthree Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at mthree as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.52 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Production Support Analyst and Alumni Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Graduate Software Developer and Graduate Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at mthree takes an average of 27 days when considering 77 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Alumni Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 21 days), whereas Production Support Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 126 days).

Common stages of the interview process at mthree according to 77 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.81%