mthree Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 143 of over 143 interviews

Other7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

mthree

Application

I interviewed at mthree

Interview

Easy ,the interviewer forcefully asking me to code in both the python and java , though she was friendly but they never write back. They never clearly mentioned their recruitment policy, they never clearly mentioned about payscale at training.

Interview Questions
  • Python program on stack Design and java program for exception handling on binary search
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at mthree (Singapore) in Oct 2021

Interview

After the competency and aptitude test. An interview preparation will be done before you get a link for a recorded interview. If you pass the recorded interview, they’ll arrange a technical interview with the client before proceeding any further.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

182 Comments

Join the conversation on

mthree

Application

I interviewed at mthree

Interview

Took part in the aptitude test, was mainly maths and logic questions. Overall was a good experience and I found most of the questions were quite logical. Some would be harder if you weren't used to these kinds of brain teasers. But overall something anyone could do.

Interview Questions
  • Between 8am and 2pm how many degrees does the hour hand move through?
1 person found this interview helpful

mthree

Application

I interviewed at mthree

Interview

I did not do my best in terms of showcasing myself. Felt overwhelmed, it was my first time interviewing so I did not know what to expect, Could Have been better prepared.

Interview Questions
  • It was a technical question that I was a bit confused about.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at mthree (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Completed tests for both programming and logical thinking, then moved onto a brief interview with someone on the team. I was provided information for preparing for the interview, but the only question that was asked was not one on the list of things to think about. From there, I completed an automated interview online, and am currently waiting to be contacted about opportunities for training.

Interview Questions
  • "Why do you want to work in this industry?"

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at mthree (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

1) attitude test- problem solving type questions 2)informal interview- 20 min conversation about your skills and passion for tech, really informal and no need to prepare 3) video interview - competency based questions. Prepare questions regarding why you want to be part of mthree.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to your passion for technology and what production support is.

mthree

Application

I interviewed at mthree

Interview

Passed coding test and interviews, was fairly intuitive and easy process, looking forward to moving to next step now and hopefully secure a place at a training course and then eventually with an actual placement

Interview Questions
  • Coding test had two questions, one about counting numbers that are deemed "lucky" based on the numbers within them, and another which was about parsing in date time formats from a text file

mthree

Application

I interviewed at mthree

Interview

First, there was an aptitude test which includes 29 questions. Then, a logical test. Thirdly, an over-the-phone test. And finally, a video test where I was given 8 technical questions and 30 minutes to solve them.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

mthree

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at mthree

Interview

The first stage is to complete two assessments, being an Aptitude Test and a Technical Assessment. Following this there will be an informal call with a recruiter to discuss your results and next steps in the process. I however stopped at this stage because the location I was looking to work was no longer available.

Interview Questions
  • Typical online coding challenge found online, and loads of aptitude questions with puzzles to solve and logical thinking needed.

mthree

Application

I interviewed at mthree

Interview

Aptitude Test: The level of aptitude test was average. 1 day is enough to prepare for it. You can get such type of questions on internet easily. Aptitude questions were not that easy.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 143 Interviews