nCino Interview Questions

Updated 26 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 74 of over 74 interviews

Employee Referral21%
Recruiter13%
HardAverageEasy

nCino

Application

I interviewed at nCino

Interview

Remote panel interview. Easy to understand. Multiple technology tests and submissions. Very complicated for a low paying job. This was on top of 3x phone screenings. Total time took about 40 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you like our company
    Answer Question
  • Are you a US citizen.

nCino

Application

I interviewed at nCino

Interview

The interviews consisted of: 1- Recruiter Interview 30 min 2- Hiring Manager 30 min 3- 3-5 Day Take Home Design Challenge 4- 1HR Design Manager Interview 5- 3 HR Design Panel interview that consisted of: An interview by 4 designers and me presenting the design challenge. The next portion of the interview was with the design manager, 1 developer and 1 PM in which I did another panel style interview and a practical design challenge. So in total I did 5 hours worth of interviews. On the last interview they said that they would get back to me the next day... However, it took them 7 days to follow up with me. Overall, it was not a good experience. Between the interviews and the design challenge I invested 13 hours into nCino, only to get a denial email 7 business days later with no real feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

nCino

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at nCino

Interview

The initial interview was fine, and they told me that they had to interview and hire a manager first and wouldn't get back to me for a couple of weeks. I thought that was fine, and I would wait for their response. One month later, I accepted another position at a different company, because I never heard back from nCino, thinking I didn't get the position. FIVE MONTHS later, I heard from nCino asking me to interview again for the position if I was interested. My sibling works for nCino, and even they are displeased with the interviewing process at nCino, because they don't have any sense of urgency in their hiring process and leave their applicants hanging.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your past experiences that make you a good fit for this position?

nCino

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at nCino in Apr 2021

Interview

My interview experience was in line with what has been said by many others on this platform. I was initially given a phone screen, after which I was assigned a coding assessment via Codility. The assessment consisted of 4 programming challenges that were to be solved within a set time limit (for me it was an hour and 30 minutes, others have reported different times). The questions aren't terrible, but they will make you think about the problems. One of them was particular to Angular, so brush up on that if you can. After the coding test, I was asked to do an interview with one of the engineering managers via zoom. This involved about an hour's worth of behavioral questions and some more discussion about company culture. Finally, I was asked to do a group interview via zoom, where I was given a mix of behavioral, technical, and design questions. The interview was about 3 hours long and I found the final section to be pretty tough, but the team makes you feel at ease and are very easy to talk to. Everyone I spoke with was very pleasant and helpful, and I got the impression they would all be great people to work with.

Interview Questions
  • How would you help another developer who was struggling? What is the difference between a list, set, and a map? What does the super keyword mean and why would you use it? Design a system you are familiar with. Name a time you went above and beyond for your colleagues. Various other technical/behavioral questions. Be sure to review OOP principles and system design before the panel interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at nCino (Wilmington, NC) in Apr 2021

Interview

Went through three phases of application process before I got rejected - which took almost an entire month just to get rejected. First phase was a 30 minute interview with a hiring recruiter, second phase was a coding assessment where you had to make 4 programs, one of which was in Angular JS, the rest you were able to choose what language you wanted to code in. The time limit was an hour and a half for me. The third phase was a 45 minute with an engineer on the staff. Between the planning for all of these it took a month for me to end up being rejected, so a month of my time was wasted. There’s allegedly a fourth phase for this role according to glassdoor which is a 3 hour long interview with the team you would be placed on, and even then you could still be rejected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at nCino (Wilmington, NC) in Mar 2021

Interview

very laid back, personable and organized. The recruiter makes sure to keep in touch and updates you throughout the process. Most questions aren't asked until the third round. The first two are more of them trying to get to know you through your own offered information and communication.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing you did that made someone's day recently? Why this company? Specific questions relating to your field of work and programs/skills they'll want you to utilize.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at nCino (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Phone screen super positive feedback, move on to tech assignment, rejected , no feedback or constructive review that would have made the process smarter even though i clearly mentioned previous or past tech knowledge

Interview Questions
  • Design assessment is a list of design questions without flow, When fedback to the inteviewer, just declined to go further, no feedback, avoid

nCino

Application

I interviewed at nCino

Interview

Two phone screens, take home design challenge, then onsite with several rounds of interview, including another design challenge and portfolio review. Very long and grueling but the recruiter and manager were great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

nCino

Application

I interviewed at nCino

Interview

Standard interview process. Call with a recruiter and a technical assessment, which could lead to a chain of interviews. The technical assessment was given through Codility with 4 coding challenges.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

nCino

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at nCino

Interview

On the 4th interview there was a panel of interviewers. No one took the lead on the interview so it was very awkward for me. My advice for the company, don't do panel interviews with virtual meeting software. 5 different people in 5 different locations makes it impossible to succeed with an interview.

Interview Questions
  • During the panel interview there was a fake company you have to answer questions for. Only issue is they ask you to write things down but give you 5 seconds to actually write. So if they say "write down an example.........." don't. Just think of one.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Interviews