nPlan Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

4.0

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England).

Interview

Initial interviews followed by meeting the rest of the team. Repeatedly asked to document my findings during these interviews. Rather like the other comments here, I'd agree there appears to be a selfish culture who want to obtain information without paying consultancy fees.

Interview Questions

No doubt they have talented people, but they don't appear to know what the next direction of the company is, or how to commoditise it. Could be interesting times for them without knowing the right connections in the Insurance industry.

nPlan Response

10 Aug 2020 – Operations and People Lead

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback - we'll take this on board as the purpose of the interview process is to test core skills, values and ambitions rather than obtain industry-specific information. For you to have reached these conclusions shows that we've got some work to do in how we communicate this to candidates - and I'm really sorry we made you feel that way.

If you'd like to talk further about what you think we could do to improve, please reach out to me at hello@nplan.io and let's have a chat.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.