nPlan Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

nPlan Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at nPlan

3.3

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

First, I submitted a CV and cover letter via the website. Once I'd got past the CV screening stage there were several interview stages:

1. Video call with Talent Partner - a general interview for about 30 mins talking about the company, my work history, prior experience, direction for the future
2. Technical task - fairly open task involving importing and visualising a dataset (3-4hrs)
3. Technical video interview - speaking with some of the tech team and discussing a relevant topic/writing some code around it (1 hr). Fairly relaxed, and I received the task 15mins before the call so I could look over it and get some background
4. Onsite - 10am until 4pm at nPlan office, mainly consisting of doing a relevant coding task, and interacting with the wider team while doing this. Also a short non-technical interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for nPlan

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at nPlan in October 2019.

Interview

Initially had a chat with the HR person, which was easy and friendly. The typical interview questions. Then I had a take home exercise, involving doing analysis on the kaggle dataset. It was not clear what they want from the exercise, just like the other interviewees on Glassdoor said.
    They ask you to do the basic stuff, but I don't think they want you to do basic stuff. I would recommend you to show off as many skills as possible.

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

Short initial interview with HR followed by take-home test which requires an unreasonable amount of time investment, very little guidance given as to the form, content and style they were looking for. Almost no feedback given that would be useful to do better next time.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience.
      Given dataset from kaggle to find something meaningful   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.