nPlan Software Engineer() Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at nPlan

4.0

Software Engineer() Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

I was reached out to by the internal recruiter on linked in. I then had a first phone call interview pretty quickly, then was sent a hacker rank test which was pretty challenging. I then had a video interview with two of the engineers and was invited back to an on-site.

Overall, was a very thorough process but everyone was very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Hacker rank questions, then a more general python problem solving exercise for the video interview   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for nPlan

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England).

Interview

- 30 min phone screen
    - 2-3 hour take home assessment
    - 1 hour phone interview with engineers (code pair)
    - full day onsite with everyone in the company (including the founders)

Overall a very rigorous process. I was disappointed to not pass after the onsite but did receive feedback on reasons, which was all fair and well observed.

Interview Questions

• - Kaggle test
      - Onsite used fictional data + pipelines
      - Very open-ended testing as they were looking for creativity   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Took 3 weeks in total (mostly because of my availability). Applied via Glassdoor. Heard back in 2 days with the request for a phone call with the Operations and People lead in the company, who was very nice. Then opted to do the Hackerank test which was very difficult. In my follow on interview, I did a pair coding exercise on algorithms with a very strong engineer from nPlan - he did his best to encourage me but I perhaps struggled to solve the problem eloquently. I got brief feedback after the second phone interview which was very useful to hear how the engineer at nPlan saw me perform.

Overall, a good experience with really nice people from nPlan. Would have liked to reach the onsite interview to showcase myself fully.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.