nPlan Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

nPlan Interview Questions

Interviews at nPlan

3.6

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

Short initial interview with HR followed by take-home test which requires an unreasonable amount of time investment, very little guidance given as to the form, content and style they were looking for. Almost no feedback given that would be useful to do better next time.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience.
      Given dataset from kaggle to find something meaningful   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Took 3 weeks in total (mostly because of my availability). Applied via Glassdoor. Heard back in 2 days with the request for a phone call with the Operations and People lead in the company, who was very nice. Then opted to do the Hackerank test which was very difficult. In my follow on interview, I did a pair coding exercise on algorithms with a very strong engineer from nPlan - he did his best to encourage me but I perhaps struggled to solve the problem eloquently. I got brief feedback after the second phone interview which was very useful to hear how the engineer at nPlan saw me perform.

Overall, a good experience with really nice people from nPlan. Would have liked to reach the onsite interview to showcase myself fully.

Interview Questions

See What nPlan Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Machine Learning Engineer in London, England

Pros: “Working at nPlan has been a great experience for me. We are several small teams working on big problems, which keeps things challenging and interesting all the time. I think that the...”“Working at nPlan has been a great experience for me. We are several small teams working on big problems, which keeps things challenging and interesting all the time. I think that the biggest benefit of working at nPlan is that everyone's ideas get heard and evaluated on their merit. If you can think of a solution to a problem, you are encouraged to implement it. On top of that, you have good work/life balance, great people, great benefits and the possibility to work on a problem that will change the world for the better.” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.