nPlan Visual Designer Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 37 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at nPlan

nPlan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England) in May 2022

Interview

It was a google meets call. We had 30 minutes to chat. It was a very professional and detailed interview. I was pretty nervous and excited so maybe I misinterpreted some of the questions and didn't focus so well.

Interview Questions
  • Has one of your projects gone wrong, and how have you reacted?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

nPlan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England) in May 2022

Interview

I was led to believe that the introductory 30-minute interview would be a chat to discuss my experience, interests and what I am looking for in my next role (according to the company's candidate guide). I was even directed to read extensive materials about the company's values and culture. Therefore, I assumed that this would be a general talk with a focus on values. However, what I got in the interview was a formal cross-examination of my portfolio in great detail. I thought that skill tests would be reserved for the 2nd stage of the application, by the means of a practical assessment that would determine skill in a more reliable way than a portfolio examination. Only 1 minute at best was spent talking about values/culture. Not at all what I expected from a company that claims to be 'all about people'. No effort at all was put in by the interviewer to get to know me, all I was asked were technical questions. Not to mention that I was only allowed 3 minutes at the end to ask questions about the role, and the interviewer's overall attitude was nonchalant and even a bit sarcastic at times. Their supposed people-focused attitude was my sole reason for applying.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

208K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=nPlan~2081483
Join the conversation on