Network analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Network analyst Interview Questions

network analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

All questions were competency based, focused around Amazon's Leadership principles. It is recommended to answer in the STAR format to do well. Make sure that you have a lot of detail behind the examples of scenarios you use to answer the competency questions as multiple further questions may be asked; also, statistics on the results (i.e 25% reduction in time taken to perform x) are useful and you may be asked about them.

3 Answers

Were most competency questions asked related to the labor planning position? i.e Bias for action, dive deep, deliver results, earn trust? Any technical questions?

No technical questions, just make sure you have some good examples for each of the competencies! interview questions for both roles are the same.

Thank you for your feedback!

Command line to flush dns

2 Answers

Some IOS command questions based on skills on my CV but the one that tripped me up was about TFTP vs FTP.

2 Answers

Do do you know about optical fiber?

2 Answers

Why would you want a job that is offering to pay you less than what you are applying for now?

2 Answers

How to packets travel across a switched network? What is the purpose of vlan tagging? What is contained in a DHCP packets?

2 Answers

Why PC1 is not gretting an IP address from the DHCP server.

2 Answers

They give you a scenario and ask you what things you consider when designing a network for that scenario.

2 Answers

what was my greatest network design achievement in my past 3 jobs? what was the most useful improvement that improved the customers network over my past 3 jobs? Could i set up a Cisco switch layer 2 or 3 from scratch and deploy it? Can i deploy PaloAlto Firewalls?

1 Answer

Do you like being led up the garden path?

1 Answer