New Delhi, India interview questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interview questions in New Delhi, India

Infosys Interviews in New Delhi

www.infosys.com /  HQ: Bengaluru, IN

753 Interviews in New Delhi (of 8,417)

2.6 Easy

Tata Consultancy Services Interviews in New Delhi

www.tcs.com /  HQ: Mumbai, IN

744 Interviews in New Delhi (of 8,928)

2.7 Average

Accenture Interviews in New Delhi

www.accenture.com /  HQ: Dublin

705 Interviews in New Delhi (of 13,390)

2.6 Easy

Interview Questions in New Delhi

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name 5 uses of a stapler without staple pins

31 Answers

1. to hit people 2. as a paper weight 3. remove the spring from inside and use it for some mechanical purposes 4. to remove staple pins 5. to out a nail in the wall.

1. Door stop. 2. Use the stapler as collateral for a loan that you use to buy staples and operate the stapler (which is hopefully helps you pay of the loan in some way...) 3. To scrape off ice from your car window. 4. Bottle opener. 5. Pet Stapler.

5 uses for a stapler without staple pins, huh? I would tell my interviewer that it could be used as a weight to hold down your papers, it could help level out an unsteady table, it could prop open a door, it could keep open a window that keeps closing, and i'd let them know that it is on retainer to meet other needs in the office as they come up.

How to handle clients, people etc

29 Answers

were do u see urself after 5 years

21 Answers

I was confused between Load and Stress Testing....and one particular Test Case I interpreted wrongly

11 Answers

Grilling on financial terms, current affairs and opinions about the same. Since I was from marketing background I was given a lot many situations to analyse.

8 Answers

Where do you see after 5 years?

8 Answers

The most surprising part was that i was even asked questions about the basic electronics in the interview round as my branch was ECE...

6 Answers

Given n numbers (P1,P2,P3,.....Pn). Divide them in m contiguous partitions such that the sum of the maximum is minimum. For e.g. (5,1,4,2,3) and m =2 then (5,1)(4,2,3)

Tell me about yourself.