next Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at next (Leicester, England) in March 2020.

Interview

I had a telephone conversation with the Senior Development Project Manager and Development Project Manager. As I had previously already worked for the company and the department, the phone conversation was about how the department had changed in the time I had been away.

Interview Questions

• How I would integrate into the team?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at next.

Interview

The recruiter called for First Phone interview after 2 days the HR scheduled for Face To Face interview at their location.
    They asked for past experience and questions in core java.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essex, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at next (Essex, MD (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online which was very easy to do and allows you to apply for multiple roles quickly, Got an email to confirm I had been short listed and then got a phone call. Missed it but then called back and had a 10 minute conversation. Asked why I thought i’d suit the role, what I could offer, what I’d previously done for work experience, no more than 5 questions. I was then asked for my availability and if I had any holidays booked so it was all very easy. They usually tell you then if they want you to come into the store for a trial run and meet the manager and get to know the store followed by an induction.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Next?   2 Answers
    • What makes you think you’re suited to this role?   2 Answers
    • What can you bring to Next?   1 Answer
    • When have you received good customer service?   2 Answers

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at next (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

it was long wait but she came out and was very nice , asked me a few questions regarding my skills and few background questions, then she had me do a quick test on the spot, it wasn't too hard it was easy

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at next (Dublin, VA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

had a phone call with a manager who conducted themselves in a professional manner and made me feel very comfortable in the interview. got offered a cup of coffee from the receptionist but then told her sure I'm on the phone.

Account Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at next.

Interview

I applied online for the inside sales consultant job. Within one day I got an offer for an interview.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at next.

Interview

Regular interview and telephone and exciting interest work from home history. And online and telephone interview process. Goof price and portions of the funds information on Thursday and Friday night shift at the back and it was then that I would be provided with her and I

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very laid back and informal. The interviewer was very chatty and friendly - seemed more like a chat then an actual interview.
    Prior to the interview you had to complete a numerical reasoning test and a verbal reasoning test

Interview Questions

• What are some of your hobbies   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at next.

Interview

I had a face to face interview at one of their warehouses. Firstly, me and the other candidates were taken into a room to complete a very basic maths and english test. Afterwards, we were called out one by one into interview rooms wherein the interviewer asked me general questions. I was offered a job on the spot.

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at next (London, England) in July 2020.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 2 interviews with the head of design and the senior designer on the category. The first was an informal chat to get to know why I had applied for the role and what I thought I could bring to the role. I was the asked to do a project over a week relating to the product area that I was applying to work in.

Interview Questions

• What I could bring to the role?
      How did my experience make me an excellent candidate for the role?
      How would my previous employer and team describe me in a few words?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at next (Nottingham, England) in July 2020.

Interview

I had x2 interviews. The first one was brief but established if I was a good fit and that I was interested in the role. The second interview was more in-depth. I was set a project to show how I work, my ability and my taste level. I was given enough time to complete the work ahead of the interview and enough time in the interview to present my work. I was able to ask and answer questions. The decision making was quick,which gave me confidence I was the right candidate for the role.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.