Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Office Manager Interview Questions

Office manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How should you approach me (Weird question)

3 Answers

At this point I'm unsure of your preference but if it was something urgent I would be direct about it.

What would your friends say about you ?

What would you say about youself

How would you husband feel about you working late? I'm a controlling husband and wouldn't want my wife working late.

1 Answer

Asked 3 questions where I lived and the ease of the journey from home to office what I wanted to do in the future can't remember the 3rd question but figured he wasn't interested in employing me - I found out a few weeks later when the role was readvertised that he's seen numerous people and no one is a right match.

1 Answer

What's half of 99? (this question is dropped in randomly during conversation. You will be surprised how many people get it wrong).

previous experience

1 Answer

Where do you want this role to take you?

1 Answer

Explain a situation where you have had to deal with a client who wants to negotiate on a fee

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself five years from now?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Because we offer growth but want you be really passionate about office management and not want to grow to far out of that role. Though it's a possibility - Do you want to stay where you are potentially moving into another role but not really?

110 of 89 Interview Questions