Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Office Manager

Office Manager Interview Questions

Office manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked 3 questions where I lived and the ease of the journey from home to office what I wanted to do in the future can't remember the 3rd question but figured he wasn't interested in employing me - I found out a few weeks later when the role was readvertised that he's seen numerous people and no one is a right match.

1 Answer

I can't remember my answers to questions but remember asking a question re something I didn't see on website - I was told in no uncertain terms that the website was the past and would be updated/redesigned when he'd found the right people for his new venture

What's half of 99? (this question is dropped in randomly during conversation. You will be surprised how many people get it wrong).

1 Answer

How should you approach me (Weird question)

3 Answers

How would you husband feel about you working late? I'm a controlling husband and wouldn't want my wife working late.

previous experience

1 Answer

What experience had I gained from my various employers. What was my salary expectation for the post.

1 Answer

Rate these 3 scenarios in the order you will do them and why Manager has given you a task Clothes on the shops's floor Customer is asking for help

How would you manage such a remote team?

1 Answer

How do I react if there is a conflict with a work colleague?

Tell us about your yourself and your professional experience. Why would you like to work for us? What can you bring into the role? No surprising questions to catch you off guard. Very relaxed (yet professional) atmosphere at both interviews.

110 of 127 Interview Questions