Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Operations analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Some basic Linux questions and how you'd deal with customer queries. Standard HR questions really. Why i'd left my last job etc.

3 Answers

The questions were mostly ok but the most senior person on the call who was based in the US was very difficult which is fine I thought, they want to test to see how you'd deal with difficult customers I suppose but he was downright rude at times and didn't like it it when I pushed back a bit. At one point he said you seem to have a 2 year itch because you leave jobs every 2 years. Even though I was in the job before last for 5 years (!) Ofcourse I pointed this out. He questioned why I didn't answer one of the video questions but I explained I didn't want to waffle if I didn't actually know the answer. I mea n you've decided to bring me in anyway so whats the big problem. The process took far too long, the HR screener I get, the video interview I had to make more time for and I feel was a waste of time as was talking to 6 different people all afternoon. They also cancelled my first face to face after I spent an hour getting to the city but I can forgive this as emergencies happen and they had systems down. What I can't forgive is that I did my research on the company, I answered their questions and I made the time for all the interviews and when they rejected me, the HR lady who was very friendly and seemed keen for me to come in and explained how they really wanted to see me, gave me a generic rejection email and no response at all when I asked for feedback. Now I can guess I was probably not technical on the role and they decided not take a chance but after I spent all my time, give the courtesy of an honest constructive feedback rather then a canned response.

Did you get the position?

Nope.

17 19 23 29 37... What is the next number in the series?

4 Answers

one bulb in a sealed room, three switches, a,b,c, outside of the room, the room is totally sealed, nothing can be seen even the bulb is on, you can enter the room only once, how to confirm which switch is for that bulb

2 Answers

youre blindfolded and have 26 coins on table in front of you, 16 tails, 10 heads (facing up). make two piles so that each pile has same amount of heads. Theres no discerning the difference between heads and tails and you have to use all the coins to make your two piles.

2 Answers

How many horses are bread in the United Kingdom?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time you overcame a challenge

1 Answer

Can you tell me any positive or negative stories that have been in the press recently about Investment Banks

1 Answer

Asked me what is the most important thing to me.

1 Answer

If you look at the clock and the time is 4:20, what is the angle between the hours and the minutes hands?

1 Answer

If you look at the clock and the time is 3:15, what is the angle between the hours and the minutes hands?

110 of 403 Interview Questions