Operations graduate program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for operations graduate program

Operations graduate program Interview Questions

operations graduate program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what do you think an operations manager deals with in a typical day?

5 Answers

Can you give me please more information about the questions you have been asked and written scenario? What do you had to do in the group exercise?

Is you have done your research on who the company is, what they do and who their clients are you'll have no problem. Also what the role involves. Case study is a simple, you get a scenario and are asked what you would do (no need to prepare). Group activity is collectively coming do an agreement and then presenting your findings giving appropriate justification. You need to do well in all activities to get an offer

Understood that but it will help me if you will be more specific regarding the case study & group exercise ..what it is about? if you want of course i will be very grateful to you.

As you're based in London, how will you ensure you are responsive and able to adapt to working with key individuals in San Francisco?

1 Answer

What do you know about our company?

1 Answer

When have you shown good leadership?

1 Answer

What do you know about the company?

What motivates me?

1 Answer

Situational questions - e.g. describe a time you were faced with X and how you dealt with it?

Summarize your favorite book or film. Tell me about a time you helped someone else overcome and obstacle. Tell me something about yourself that is not on your application. Tell me about a time you have gone above and beyond what was asked of you.

110 of 45 Interview Questions