Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Operations Manager

Operations Manager Interview Questions

Operations manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Q: How can you increase the F&B Sales?

1 Answer

Describe how you have influenced a strong group of individuals the change a working process?

Why gumtree? Why this role? What's your style of communication e.g. in person or through email? How do you handle working under pressure? When have you gone the extra mile at work?

I have a phone interview next and been told it's on Amazon's Leadership Principles, I will report back once the interview is complete.

Questions are around brand values

1 Answer

Justin's questions are very unconventional in nature. He had one round of quick-fire questions in which I had to pick one word among the set of a pair of words thrown at me. For example, team or individual, phone or email, red or blue, etc. That is basically to know the true nature of an individual, I would suppose. That was very interesting because it measures the correct fit of someone in the culture of the organisation, and something that cannot be prepared in advance.

2130 of 192 Interview Questions