Package operations executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Package operations executive Interview Questions

package operations executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give us an example of when you have faced adversity in a job role and how you over came this to get a positive result

1 Answer

Standard answer, used previous experience to answer the question. Simple question really. Always do your prep.

Tell us about your previous work experience and what you have learned from it that will be relevant to this role.

What experience do you have with delegating work to others both onsite and offsite?

What are your career aspirations? What was the thing you struggled the last time and how you dealt with this?

HR and Packaging manager present - very relaxed atmosphere but professional. The interwiev took almost an hour, there were no awkward silence, it was more like a conversation. They have outlined how the work would look like, described the culture which was very important to me. I then talked about my strengths and experience in the similar industry. At the end it transipred that I didn't had sufficient expertise in the specific field they were looking for but will definitely come back if something more appropriate to my skills was on offer.

What is the biggest challenges you have faced?