Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for paralegal

Paralegal Interview Questions

paralegal interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked Why I wanted the job, what 3 words would other people use to describe me and I was also asked how I would deal with a pressurised situation and to give an example of when I have had to do so previously.

4 Answers

I have 20 years experience in establishing and working in clinical routine, molecular and biochemical genetic laboratory I want to close my lab in Iran due to political problems and come back to UK to my family in Cheshire

I had a lots of financial due to Iranian currency devaluation pressure in my newborn screening lab in Iran for two years and now I have to close the lab.

Questions already thoroughly addressed in the application.

2 Answers

They didn't ask anything specific, so to be frankly honest, they were the ones who spoke the most by describing the position etc.

2 Answers

Generally about experience, expectations of the job and some competency based questions. Assessment was a standard case study.

2 Answers

They asked me about my work experience at the firm, which I completed the previously.

1 Answer

First, had to complete an exercise whereby you have to research an area of law and write an article setting out what you have read and it's relevance to a case. Also had to review a letter and mark up any errors.

1 Answer

The standard questions really, nothing out of the ordinary

1 Answer

Three people you would take to dinner

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here

1 Answer

How would I respond to criticism from my boss Regarding my work

110 of 395 Interview Questions