Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Paralegal

Paralegal Interview Questions

Paralegal interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Generally about experience, expectations of the job and some competency based questions. Assessment was a standard case study.

2 Answers

Where do you see your self in 5 years

1 Answer

What transferrable skills can you bring to the role? Talk me through your CV.. Managers for the team flicked through my CV whilst I was talking through it and didn't ask any questions on any one of my previous roles. When I asked what the company culture was like they responded with 'whats that?', which I knew was my cue to leave! I withdrew from the process the following day. Working hours for the company were 8am - 6.30pm for a salary of between 22-23k average for this role.

How would you respond if a client was pushing you to do something you knew to be illegal?

What's your biggest weakness/ flaw?

1 Answer

Tell me a time you used a form of communication to get a point across

Why would you like to work for the FCA; How well do you work in a team; Proudest achievement; Mistakes made and remedied in previous employment

Whether I had any administrative experience and to elaborate on the role and skills acquired.

Have I ever had a problem with a manager and how was this resolved ?

1120 of 137 Interview Questions