Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Paralegal Interview Questions

Paralegal interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Past experience Knowledge of Keoghs Hobbies and interests

1 Answer

In a client meeting, if your supervisor makes an error and you know s/he is wrong, how would you approach it?

Where do you see your self in 5 years

1 Answer

Other than a few basic things from my CV, I wasn't really asked anything! Most of the time was spent telling me about the role.

1 Answer

Have you ever had an issue with a manger and if so how did you resolve this?

They didn't ask me because they have cancelled an interview last minute 3 times in a row

1 Answer

Why did I want to work at Gateley?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer or colleague.

They asked me to detail my experience to date, how much experience I had with company secretarial work and if I would happy to relocate. They mentioned that it was a fast paced environment and the work would be demanding, that I would be required to interface with other Intel offices globally, and that I would not meet these people face to face, and I needed to be comfortable interfacing and establishing a rapport with other Intel business units on a remote basis. They went through the role in detail. Both member of the team were down to earth and put me at ease. It was a very comfortable easy interview.

2130 of 127 Interview Questions