Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Partner Interview Questions

Partner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Mostly competency based, i.e. tell me about a tine when you had to deliver under tight deadlines and conflicting priorities.

1 Answer

They are very open to the standard off-the-shelf STAR model answers, especially at junior level, but I think individuality and originality will also get you brownie points, as long as the answer is genuine and situation a sincere difficulty, not a made up generic one.

First role play is individual. The scenario is that you are a rep for B.C and you're at a trade show. You have to present yourself to a new hotel with the objective of getting them to use B.C as their OTA. They currently use a competitor. The key here is to ASK QUESTIONS. As many as you can think of. Don't do what I did and start throwing facts and figures at them. Establish their market and strategy first and apply the facts accordingly. Who is their ideal customer (holiday makers or corporate), what is their main focus (filled rooms of just mere footfall). I couldn't stop talking (and this is why I wasn't hired). As they finish up, try hard to get a meeting scheduled to come and see them at a later date. Be pushy. I wasn't.

2 Answers

How would you "shovel" people out given you have 3 months to do that as a HR BP?

1 Answer

They requested a presentation on the first 100 days in the role. The advice was, just in case, to bring it as handouts. Sure enough, in a modern conference suite, the interviewers had not set up a laptop.

Questions about financials

1 Answer

CV questions Daily activities My experience within roles recruited for Scenario based questions How I like to operate

1 Answer

How would I handle a situation where we wanted to get more out of a partner that was already in partnership with GoCardless but wasn't achieving the full potential and could do more.

1 Answer

More interested if your face fits more than qualifications and experience so so unprofessional person interview looked like they were in total wrong clothes to interview someone means etc laughing and joking a total times rather than being serious

1 Answer

Unexpected 5 minute role play where you will be required to play Cisilion's Marketing Manager in order to gain more partner funding.

1 Answer

Behavior was a big theme

110 of 483 Interview Questions