Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Partner Interview Questions

partner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why I wanted to work for Amazon?

2 Answers

Fast moving growing company with excellent customer service where I can contribute

Hi! As an Amazon employee who interviewed and hired a lot of people here, I've created a guide that has all the questions and winning answers from an Amazonian recruiter perspective. Please check it out at interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/amazon-senior-manager-interview-questions/ . Pls also check the positive feedback at the bottom of that page! Thanks.

Sample of poor questions: How do you manage your emails? Do you mind travelling all day and working like a dog basically?

2 Answers

Describe a time when you had to stand up for something you believed in? (Wording is approx)

2 Answers

First role play is individual. The scenario is that you are a rep for B.C and you're at a trade show. You have to present yourself to a new hotel with the objective of getting them to use B.C as their OTA. They currently use a competitor. The key here is to ASK QUESTIONS. As many as you can think of. Don't do what I did and start throwing facts and figures at them. Establish their market and strategy first and apply the facts accordingly. Who is their ideal customer (holiday makers or corporate), what is their main focus (filled rooms of just mere footfall). I couldn't stop talking (and this is why I wasn't hired). As they finish up, try hard to get a meeting scheduled to come and see them at a later date. Be pushy. I wasn't.

Talk me through your CV

2 Answers

Standard star format. Tell me about a project you tackled, how you approach it and the result.

2 Answers

Why don't you have a degree?

2 Answers

Telephone interview, Competency face to face interview, values interview, panel/ group interview

2 Answers

Prioritisation Q - if you were assigned 3 x urgent tasks, how would you manage this? Organisation Q - if you organised an event for 500 ppl and 2 days beforehand the venue called to say they were double-booked, what would you do? Problem-solving Q - tell me about a difficult decision you had to make

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How I would structure the processes and assist in the management of candidates and social media and the website

1 Answer