Partner manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for partner manager

Partner manager Interview Questions

partner manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

First role play is individual. The scenario is that you are a rep for B.C and you're at a trade show. You have to present yourself to a new hotel with the objective of getting them to use B.C as their OTA. They currently use a competitor. The key here is to ASK QUESTIONS. As many as you can think of. Don't do what I did and start throwing facts and figures at them. Establish their market and strategy first and apply the facts accordingly. Who is their ideal customer (holiday makers or corporate), what is their main focus (filled rooms of just mere footfall). I couldn't stop talking (and this is why I wasn't hired). As they finish up, try hard to get a meeting scheduled to come and see them at a later date. Be pushy. I wasn't.

2 Answers

The second role play is a group activity. You are each given an employee to represent, as their manager. You are given a brief overview of them, what their bonus was last year and the argument for an increased bonus (or decreased as the case may be). The annual bonus pot has been reduced by approx 30%. Then you have to argue your case with your Board of Directors. The objective is to see how pushy you are. Can you get your directors to back down and give you what you want (or what your employee wants). It also gives you the opportunity to illustrate what you believe is an important attribute. Do you look at the bigger picture, or are you all about your own team..

what commission do they offer , its a secure online booking compared to our competitors , booking.com gives you 100% assurety of your reservation once you produce your credit card details its secure and safe booking through the system is very easy and direct dont need any trainning unlike other competitors it is a very reliable system for payment process . tere is free cancellation policy

How I would structure the processes and assist in the management of candidates and social media and the website

1 Answer

Whats your style of management

1 Answer

Interview focused more on training and direct sales rather than partner management.

1 Answer

How would I handle a situation where we wanted to get more out of a partner that was already in partnership with GoCardless but wasn't achieving the full potential and could do more.

1 Answer

The basic questions, biggest successes, recent successes, why amazon, why merchant services.

1 Answer

What did i think the role was and what would i do in the role

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Amazon?

1 Answer

Good questions related to the job role. Some a bit tricky.

110 of 88 Interview Questions