Phoenix, AZ interview questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interview questions in Phoenix, AZ

Intel Corporation Interviews in Phoenix

www.intel.com /  HQ: Santa Clara, CA

83 Interviews in Phoenix (of 4,230)

3.1 Average

American Express Interviews in Phoenix

www.americanexpress.com /  HQ: New York, NY

239 Interviews in Phoenix (of 2,224)

3.0 Average

Arizona State University Interviews in Phoenix

www.asu.edu /  HQ: Tempe, AZ

36 Interviews in Phoenix (of 369)

2.7 Average

Interview Questions in Phoenix

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the difference between customer service and professionalism

16 Answers

When did you do your f2f? I did mine on May 21 and I haven’t heard back yet!

Will you be attending the June 15th training?

I did my face to face April 24th and no I chose the 29th class date. I just got the offer, I felt like I needed a little more time to mentally prepare myself lol

What's your worse thing about you if we call your old boss?

16 Answers

How many credit cards does Amex issue in a year in US?

11 Answers

The assessment was situational type of questions relating to scenarios that one could experience on the job as a Flight Attendant. You choose the best answer to how you would respond.

9 Answers

Phone/Person: Why Schwab? Phone/Person: What do you know about the company? Phone: Name a time you had to go above and beyond to help a customer. Phone: Tell me a little more about your [experience at the last company]. Person: Tell me about a time when you had to get a group to to cooperate with what you are doing. Tell me about a time when you had to get a group, outside of your own, to cooperate. Tell me about a time when you had to explain a technical term to someone who was not familiar with it. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you dealt with it. SIFMA: I don't remember the exact questions, but be sure to study logic questions (multiple choice answers with a) necessarily true b) necessarily true but not false c) not enough info given [never the case] d) necessarily false but not true e) necessarily false) and financial-related math questions (stock split, return rates, rate comparisons, percentage, etc). Yes, you are required to add, subtract, multiply, and divide by hand. Approximately 26 logic questions (30 minutes given) and 27 math questions (1 hour given).

3 Answers

"What would you do if it was 4:30 PM on a Friday before your vacation and I came in with a job that I needed to have done by Monday morning?"

6 Answers

Why do you want to work for usps? Any conflicts with a coworker or supervisor? Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer? What would your pior employer say about you? Have you had any safety incidents in the past? What would you do if you have a item that is too heavy to lift? What would you do if you seen a coworker doing something he/she don't suppose to be doing?

5 Answers

Would i be willing to learn new skills.

5 Answers

What would you say is your greatest weakness?

4 Answers

Why do you want to work for this company? What are your greatest assets?

4 Answers