Placement specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Placement specialist Interview Questions

2,196

placement specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you know about Renishaw?

9 Answers

Is there any other questions you can remember of? I have this same interview in 2 days time

The interview is quite relaxed so don't worry too much. They made me talk through a bit about me and go through my CV. Questions were mostly based on you and what you say about your CV. Some other questions that struck to me were though 1. What is your greatest achievement? 2. How do you organise your projects? 3. How do you prioritise your work? 4. Explain scenario where you had to deal with a difficult client. That's all I can remember. Goodluck!

Thank you very much, I will definitely take the advice on board

Tell us a time you showed good leadership?

5 Answers

You have a given set of prices in an Array, find at which price you should buy and at which price you should sell so that you maximize the gain

3 Answers

If you could choose an animal what would you be ?

3 Answers

What interests you about our company?

3 Answers

What voltage is power transmitted on a transmission network

3 Answers

What are some of our clients?

2 Answers

Typical interview questions: - Tell me about yourself - What makes you a good fit for the role and company? - Give example of when overcame a problem - Give example of when you worked in a team

2 Answers

Mostly spoke about the technical assignment that I was given - however, the focus was on my method for research and the skills I used, not on the final result of the research or the quality of the work.

2 Answers

Why do you want to work for us?

110 of 2,196 Interview Questions