Policy adviser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Policy adviser Interview Questions

policy adviser interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How could you monitor a succesful advocacy strategy

2 Answers

Describe a situation when you worked on a failed campaign

Hi first of all we need complete our knowledge about environment and second step we need learn about other companies before them do same worked and Mark modification that's weakly points and third steps make strategy and finely make good team and give training to them and controlling work

what are the challenges facing the FCA what decision have you made that had a positive impact and what was the decision what do you understand about the role and what experience can you bring to the role

1 Answer

Competency related - "Tell us of a time you delivered at pace?"

1 Answer

I cant remember as they were all very difficult and it was quite a blur. All are competency based questions.

What do you think will be the biggest challenge in the job? Give us an example of a time when you have had to adapt your communication. An example of a time you showed leadership skills.

For my presentation: Please provide an example of when you have had to engage a variety of stakeholders, with conflicting priorities, to successfully deliver a project or decision.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Cite an example when you've had to manage multiple commitments and how you managed your time.

Questions were around influencing stakeholders and swaying them towards a certain decision, simplifying technical information and pushing forward policy ideas. Questions were very long and specific so exact wording cannot be recalled.

110 of 17 Interview Questions