Principal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Principal Interview Questions

principal interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What code repositories have you used

1 Answer

What CI tool have you used

1 Answer

Lots of questions about my current role and employer.

1 Answer

Experience about previous sales, cloud, consultancy.

1 Answer

Usual stuff Case study (which required preparation)

1 Answer

(2nd colleague): [scenario based session on the whiteboard, to see how you think when on the spot/pressured] 1. First question: on one of my first projects here at MS, I'm told I've got 2hrs before I have to present a genius test solution for our client's million pound project, given the following details: - migration project where an identity management software was used to populate SAP (using Active directory) - 2 env. setups (test & PROD) - Like-live test data is available - personnel resources: Architect, one third party test resource unfamiliar with the technology, client has 8man developer team offsite, you're on the team, systems support, network sme 2. Second question: you're given a WPF appl., having a single text box on it which receives 2digit numbers and processes them into a db on clicking a button. How would you test it (giving sample test data)?

1 Answer

From the HR manager, Are you more pleased to see you doing better in the league table or your immediate colleagues.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you have exceeded the expectations of your client

1 Answer

Questions were very broad and not focused on technical ability.

1 Answer

Give an example of working with a challenging employee and how did you deal with the situation?

4150 of 319 Interview Questions