private equity Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Companies matching "private equity"

PEI Interviews

1 Interviews

4.0 Difficult

private equity Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you understand by an agile development process?

2 Answers

Do not be too restrictive in your answer.

Most suitable for fast-paced workshops, not ideal for large projects with significant amount of functionality that must be released on day one. Basic concept is to break the complex project into smaller iterations and release them more frequently (as opposed to traditional Waterfall model). Combined with proper Unit Testing based on pre-defined Use Cases, can dramatically decrease QA and UAT times, thus allowing for more stable and bug-free code releases.

You and I are sitting at a round table, playing a game of coin. By turns we put down a coin on the table until the table is full. The first person who cannot put down another coin has lost. Do you want to put down the first or the second coin?

3 Answers

Discuss the flaws of Black-Scholes.

2 Answers

Tell me the different ways that you can calculate VaR (Value at Risk).

2 Answers

Questions mainly focused around members' concerns for their industry relating to Brexit. I cannot recall particular questions, as they seemed mostly the same, asked in different ways, and I came away from the interview wondering what had happened.

1 Answer

Why Barclays Capital? [answer] Why that? [answer] Why is that important? etc... Very important as a candidate to REALLY know why you want to work for Barcap.

1 Answer

You should know that in our team, we often go out clubbing until 5 and then everyone shows up again at 9.

1 Answer

Is there a time that is convenient to you for interview.

1 Answer

Can we conduct another telephone interview.

1 Answer

Have you ever done anything wrong but kept doing it?

110 of 936 Interview Questions