Product analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Product analyst Interview Questions

product analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me why do you want to work for J P Morgan?

2 Answers

I'm sincerely interested to get opportunity to this company. Hope if I am hired.

I'm Post graduate looking forward for the role which suits me

I signed an NDA but it's very similar to the questions posted here and the ones for the Data Scientist position. Basically be prepared to answer questions like 'Imagine we launch a new feature for X, how do we grow that feature?' or 'The product team of product Y wants to grow metric Z, where do you look and what do you suggest?". They're looking for people tha know how to break down the user funnel of a feature in their head and then find creative ways to test and solve things that might be wrong in those funnel steps.

2 Answers

How do you deal with ever changing requirements?

2 Answers

What changes are in the care act? (His manager did not even know there were changes) What is an xml? What javascript have you used in your job? (My cv did not state I used javascript in my job & most importantly the job description did not request java script) Why did you want to leave this job seen as you have only been here for a period of time? (negative) What is your worst job?(negative)

1 Answer

Have you been travelling much

1 Answer

The interview contained competence-based questions.

1 Answer

What key metrics would you propose to monitor over time to measure the success of the team’s efforts in improving user engagement/retention and why? Clearly define your metrics and present calculations showing patterns or trends as you see appropriate.

1 Answer

What do you know about x, y and z products?

1 Answer

You are the PM for slack notifications. You already have a 'snooze for 3 days feature'. A salesman tells you he wants to introduce a 'snooze for 3 working days' feature. How would this be implemented, how difficult would it be and what would you tell the salesman?

1 Answer

They were all pretty standard competency questions - nothing too difficult.

110 of 111 Interview Questions