Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Product Manager Interview Questions

Product manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many times does the Earth rotate around its own axis while it makes one revolution around the sun?

5 Answers

Little more than 365

The earth completes 1 rotation on its own axis approximately every 24hrs The earth completes 1 rotation around the sun approximately every 365 days So the number of rotations on it's own axis after completing 1 rotation around the sun is: 24 rotations per day x 365 days = 8,760 rotations.

one time more than the number of days in a year

What is your favourite Google Product, and how would you improve it?

4 Answers

* Imagine you were creating a search engine for events, how would you go about it?

3 Answers

Design an app which helps people find a GP

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why should we hire you?

2 Answers

What do you think of the offices?

2 Answers

What metrics did you use for your last project? How did you shut down an unsuccessful test? How would you define an MVP? How do you work with engineers and designers? How do you interact with stakeholders?

4 Answers

Convince me quickly, I am leaving in 5 minutes why we should hire you?

2 Answers

How comfortable you are working in the same room as managing partners who are paying you directly out of their own pockets?

2 Answers

This is not a question but the company consists people under 35. They are ageist and although you may have the experience, which they said they were looking for, you won't get past the door if your older no matter what experience you have.

110 of 773 Interview Questions