Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Product Manager Interview Questions

Product manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many times does the Earth rotate around its own axis while it makes one revolution around the sun?

5 Answers

Little more than 365

The earth completes 1 rotation on its own axis approximately every 24hrs The earth completes 1 rotation around the sun approximately every 365 days So the number of rotations on it's own axis after completing 1 rotation around the sun is: 24 rotations per day x 365 days = 8,760 rotations.

one time more than the number of days in a year

What do you think of the offices?

2 Answers

"I see you say on your CV you've got an eye for detail, but here on your CV I see two formatting/grammar issues"

1 Answer

Why did [my company at the time] lose money last year?

1 Answer

how much experience do you have?

1 Answer

My style of programme management. How do I gain cross functional buy in? Nothing too difficult to handle if prepared and know the subject matter around the role.

1 Answer

in response to saying that i can fit into any social environment i was asked if i was an "actor and if i was acting at this current time" I assume it was to do that i could think on my feet

1 Answer

How would you celebrate a successful delivery of some project/product launch

1 Answer

If you were the brand manager for (specific L'Oreal brand), where would you take that brand?

1 Answer

Showing a product: tell me what this products USP, what does it stand for, decribe colours, aethetics impression, fragrance

110 of 277 Interview Questions