Programmer analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Programmer analyst Interview Questions

programmer analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given 9 ball with only one differ in weight, how to find out by measuring them only twice?

4 Answers

Take 3 balls each. Weigh by keeping 3 on one side and three on other and keep the remaining 3 aside. 1. If the weigh comes as equal u know the ball with diff in weight is in the three kept aside. So again weigh by keeping one of the three on one side and one on other . If equal the third one is the one that differs in weight else ur weighing machine will tell u the one which differs in weight. 2. If initial weighing is not equal follow step one for the weigh which shows the diff

Drop them from a sufficient height. If 8 balls land first your 9th is the lightest, if 1 lands first, it's heavier than rest. 1 go, do I get brownie points?

The above is so stupid...even Galileo knew that couldn't happen...and that was over 300 years ago...

What makes you a good fit for the position? "Why should we hire you?"

2 Answers

About the background of FP McCann

1 Answer

If you have been approach by two Traders both asking you to do urgent work with them, what will you do? You have been working day and night, no way you can finish both work.

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation where you disagreed with what was being asked to build?

1 Answer

Implement a quick sort in your preferred programming language.

1 Answer

They asked me a lot about my final year project at university.

1 Answer

Skills and expectations and future plans. 6 questions which covered several characteristics but not really thoroughly

1 Answer

In the final interview, I was asked about solving a specific problem within the context of my presentation. "Given the market for (chosen company) contains only one other competitor that is as large, how do you think KPMG can bring real value to them with our consulting advice?"

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

sql technical questions. Need to write sql. Developer questions - what have you developed and how does it look.

110 of 177 Interview Questions