Project analyst automotive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Project analyst automotive Interview Questions

project analyst automotive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you submit work that you know contains errors?

1 Answer

I replied no and that I would ideally ask for a short extension and explain the issue. Work with errors is not acceptable.

These were the following questions they asked for the telephone interview: 1. Knowledge of Ford: What was your motivation to apply for the role and what research have you done into Ford in the automotive industry? 2. Working effectively with others: Give an example when you have persuaded someone to change their course of action from what they originally intended. (What have you done to persuade them and how you changed their mind). 3. Resilience: Tell me about a time when you had to persevere with a task despite a setback. 4. Delivering results and being customer focused: Give an example when you had responsibilities to deliver some work to a customer (make sure to give an example of what you did to meet the customer's requirements).

what is ohms law?!!!

1 Answer

How would you prioritise (given) tasks?

1 Answer

What are the challenges facing the automotive industry in the next 10 years? Which area of the automotive industry do you see potential for significant growth? Tell me about a time when you led a team to success. Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult team member and how you managed it as a team leader.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Mostly behavioural related questions and some technical as well. Since the people that interviewed me had no clue about the technical part it was a joke. The real interview is when they're trying to 'sell' you as a company asset to the customer (in my case an important car OEM), as long as they can allocate you in a project it should be a piece of cake.

Technical Interview - analyse some engine P-v diagrams and some schematics of engine layouts.

Give an example of a project that went wrong and how you managed to overcome this.

110 of 25 Interview Questions