Find jobs for project analyst

Project analyst Interview Questions

1K

Project Analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Deloitte
Project Analyst was asked...11 August 2010

How many ridges around a quarter?

17 Answers

119 on a quarter and 118 on a dime i looked it up :)

Make some assumptions: 1. the circumference of a quarter is ___ inches. 2. the average ridge is 0.__ inches wide. 3. do the math. Less

Jon A. was on the right track. There are only 2 ridges which "go around" a quarter...the top ridge (heads side) and bottom ridge (tails)! Less

Show More Responses
Accenture

Not difficult, just weird: "If you couldn't get your car to start, what would you do 1st?"

5 Answers

Determine whether there was an attempt to turn the engine or not.

Check all systems and if in a safe location open the hood.

Drive my other car or call uber. Then have my car towed to the repair shop

Show More Responses
J.P. Morgan

Tell me why do you want to work for J P Morgan?

2 Answers

I'm sincerely interested to get opportunity to this company. Hope if I am hired.

I'm Post graduate looking forward for the role which suits me

DaVita

How would you figure out how many balls could fit in a 747 Give a business presentation based on a case study and 15 mins of prep

2 Answers

QUESTION: What was the skills assessment test about?

The skills test was prescriped on a computer; it covered VBA, MS Excel, MS Access, and SQL Less

Digital River

What is your favorite word?

2 Answers

I have a hard time deciding between incongruous and anti-disenfranchisement.

revenue

Citi

All questions are formatted in a similar fashion. "Tell me about a time when you ____" Make sure to answer in the right format, hinting at things within the job description and you will have the job.

1 Answers

STAR

Wendover Art Group

How many hours a week did you work at previous employer?

Depending on the workload between 45 and 55 hours average

Depending on the workload between 45 and 55 hours a week

Acxiom

There was a question concerning a previous position on my resume. The interviewer asked why did I accept a position that was beneath me.

1 Answers

I said I would never accept a position that was beneath. I bring pride, responsibility, and integrity to any position I chose to accept. Less

Pinnacle Technologies

What do you like to do in the spare time?

2 Answers

Spend time with my family

Sounds fantastic

Conduent

Length of experiance

2 Answers

I gave my experiance, but they will hire people with no health & welfare experiance Less

How long was the total interview process. I mean right from job application till the you accepted the job offer Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,401 Interview Questions