Property manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for property manager

Property manager Interview Questions

property manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

During the infrastructure change why would people be expected to apply for demoted Job title positions and for a large decreased in salary which is something like ten to thirteen thousand decrease ? and would you consider that reasonable ? especially considering the economic climate of today and inflation and such .. realising it more cost people more to work for you which would incurr hardships and deficits in the employers pockets and so employers are expected to be assimilated into their Job roles despite whether they agree with their Job roles and large decrease in salaries and if they refuse they fail getting there redundancy ? despite employers hardships and basically you are demanding that employers apply for the proposed Jobs with there hands up there backs with a large Junk of there salaries missing and that you would dismiss them under there current contract if they fail to be assimilated to a job position you proposed with a large decrease in salary ? and that this is not a case of re engagement of the current contract proposed with different terms and conditions and that they would still have to attend a interview and application before which is no guarantee anyway and failure to agree is instant dissmissal ?I asked when will get notice you terminate are current contract ?

3 Answers

Why do you want to work for this company?

2 Answers

What experience do you have? Also questioned my former employer saying he's "never heard of them"

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Ringley

1 Answer

Do you have any questions?

1 Answer

How do you think you will manage delivering bad news?

1 Answer

I asked why the hours would be extended for less salary to 39 to 42 hours and be on call on a rota system and would we be covered by insurance and would we be entilted to flexible working hours and where would get work life balance .

1 Answer

Why did you give notice to leave your job if you do not have another one lined up?

1 Answer

How will your previous work/study experience assist you in this role?

1 Answer

What experience have you had with adapting to change

110 of 57 Interview Questions