Quality assurance engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Quality assurance engineer Interview Questions

quality assurance engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why you want to work for SaudiAramco?

2 Answers

Why you are leaving from your current employer?

Is my dream job

what does rest mean?

SQL

1 Answer

What did you solve last time?

1 Answer

A few questions about APIs, what do specific response codes mean etc. Lots of questions about what I do in my current role and how we work.

1 Answer

Describe how you go about writing a selenium test

1 Answer

1. Describe your typical day as a QA Engineer 2. How would you test a toaster? 3. How do you deal with time constraints and deadlines when there is a lot of work to be done/tested?

1 Answer

What was the biggest challenge you faced as a QA How did you manage a defect which developer refuses and adamant or challenge

1 Answer

What's the most critical someone has been of you

1 Answer

(not exactly word for word) 1st interview qs: Tell me about yourself, name a piece of technology that in my lifetime I think has made a big contribution, what does the company do, what is the role you are applying for, why have you applied for it, what do you think role will involve, then some questions about CV. 2nd interview: Why applying to this company, tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years time, what will be the hardest challenge you will have in this role, tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how you overcame it, why the change in industry (if applying for a role where you are coming from a different industry ), do you have any hobbies.

110 of 237 Interview Questions