Quantity Surveyor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Quantity Surveyor

Quantity Surveyor Interview Questions

Quantity surveyor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a situation where you had to take charge without advice from leadership?

Tell me about a time where you were faced with a problem and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

How does this job role fit in with your career ambitions?

1. What attracts you to the graduate scheme within Balfour Beatty? 2. What are your key strengths that you will bring to Balfour Beatty? 3. How has your course and any work experience prepared you to be successful for the scheme? 4. What challenges do you think you might face on our graduate scheme? 5. Tell us about a time that you impressed someone? 6. Balfour has many areas of business, talk about an area that excites you?

1 Answer

How are you dealing with your weaknesses? And what step are you currently taking to overcome this?

Tell us about yourself Tell us what you know about AECOM

Why do you want to join Severn trent

1 Answer

Why Mott MacDonald? Why QS? What do you know about the engineering sector? What sets Mott apart from competitors? Time you had to make tough decision? Time you worked in a team to solve a problem? Explain tendering process? Explain what sort of contracts would be used in construction projects? What have you learnt in your degree applicable to this role?

1120 of 38 Interview Questions