Graduate consultant Interview Questions in Reading, UK | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate consultant Interview Questions in Reading

graduate consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

- A time where you have gone out of your way to inspire or help someone - A time where you required the help of others to get a task done - A time when you have missed a deadline - A time when you had to research something you were unsure of Technical - Showed a diagram of routes and areas of traffic flow. Asked to calculate the flow at 3 locations from a matrix of traffic flow numbers from each location.

2 Answers

I used examples from university and my time in the committee of the Photography society.

Hi Could you please tell about the numerical and written report test a bit in detail. What are the questions in it ?? What type of numerical test is it SHL ?

One of the trickier webcam questions: If you were stuck in the lift with the Vodafone CEO, what would you ask him?

2 Answers

Competency based questions

1 Answer

Explain the concept of relative permeability

1 Answer

The interview involved someone from HR and a senior engineer. All generic HR questions (sometimes read from a piece of paper) that you can find online and only about two technical questions. One was to describe a drawing that they had printed and the other one was related to something I mentioned in one of my projects. However, since not all candidates had the same interviewers on the day, this was just from my own experience.

1 Answer

Strengths and Weaknesses, What is Logistics?

Group calculation activity

1 Answer

What is a blueprint in java?

Who do I admire most?

1 Answer

Can you tell me about a time you had to change your approach to solve a problem? My advice for the Technology stream is to prove your passion for technology, and if possible demonstrate some knowledge of the industry (although it's not expected, it would help greatly to do a bit of research before).