Recruitment resourcer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Recruitment resourcer Interview Questions

recruitment resourcer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where is your head at right now?

4 Answers

Bemused as I was, I gave her an overview of my work history and life in general. What a way to ask for someone’s career aspirations....

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with MP. It's a funny thing chemistry but when it's wrong it just is. There is often no rhyme or reason, just chemistry! MP are growing like hell at the moment but we don't suit everyone. Those who make it through the interview process, love it as you will see from our glassdoor scores, which we are very proud of. Our Head of People has a real eye for talent and has been instrumental in our winning many great awards including Best Place to Work. Sadly, she had no chemistry with you! Hey ho. I really hope you find the right thing and if you need any help with interview techniques feel free to drop me a line.

what a very unprofessional and unspecific question and a very unhelpful and condescending answer from the recruiter. "No chemistry" ? perhaps in the interview but this doesn't reflect the question; 'a real eye for talent', perhaps; but "where is your head at right now" ???? sounds like something a druggie in their 20s would say. I would be tempted to answer "on my shoulders where it usually is"

The interviewer went through my CV and she asked me to talk about my work experience.

1 Answer

How is my current role similar to the role described at Envitia?

1 Answer

Recruitment related questions about work and experience

1 Answer

Logic test. Not hard but made you think!

1 Answer

What are you passionate about?

1 Answer

What motivates you to work in the non-profit sector?

Career Goals

1 Answer

Why do you want a career in recruitment?

1 Answer

What is the main thing you are looking for in your next job?

110 of 64 Interview Questions